Clockwise from top left:
- Random yarn from the thrift store. The other day I found some Berocco Touche there. This was unlabeled but seemed to have a nice texture so I figured for fifty cents I could test it and eventually make something with all of the random thrift store yarn I find.
- Vogue Knitting's Teen Knits and Chunky Knits, and Crafts Jamboree (circa 1977), from the thrift store.
- Red buttons (on book) from the thrift store to be used with...
- Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Barn Red (to make another Sylvia Plath with a tighter gauge).
- Berocco Cotton Twist (possibly for another Sylvia Plath, or something else. I want a white sweater for spring/summer layering purposes).
- Rowan Night Haze kid silk (to combine with some random yarn I bought over Craigslist a while back, to make Katie's Ribbed Cable Skinny Scarf).
- Buttons for Sylvia Plath.
- Reading Lolita in Tehran, since I'm about to finish my current book.